Toto’s impressive toilet lineup is full of good units that fit any budget and need. From the ever affordable Drakes which are cost-efficient solutions for basic homes, to the Supreme and Ultimate lineups which seek to provide exceptional performance for a higher price, there is always something for every bottom in Toto.
If you’re in need of something better than a good old-fashioned Drake, but find that the Ultimate is a little out of your budget, then fear not, for Toto also provides something in the mid-ranged options.
Specifically, the mid-rangers are led by theUltramax II, an incredible toilet that suits heavier needs. This toilet comes with a sleek aesthetic that will perfectly fit the modern home, while keeping incredible functionality within a sensible budget. Toto’s industry-leading toilet is sure to please everyone in the market for a mid-range option.
Utilizing innovations that made Toto the leader in toilet technology, the Ultramax II is a great option for those with a slightly higher budget.
- One-piece toilet set for easier installation and utilization with universal height for maximum comfort that encompasses most adult sizes
- CeFiONtect glazing, native to the Toto brand, for powerful ceramic smoothening innovation at its core; CeFiONtect provides protection from debris sticking to the ceramic sides and surfaces, making them incredibly easier to clean and maintain, plus lessening the overall hassle when it is time to clean it
- Utilizes a Tornado Flush flushing system that is the unparalleled in the industry to date; uses two very powerful nozzles to siphon off water, all within the confines of a centrifugal and cyclonic rinsing action that reduces overall waste buildup and keeps your bowl as clean as humanly possible
- Fully computer-designed for exceptional ergonomics; fully-glazed trapway for faster and smoother flushing action
- Fully elongated bowl for easier implementation at the source; integrated with SoftClose seat technology for better comfort in all possible means
- SanaGloss coating technology to keep your toilet bowl clean during and after every flush
- Utilizes a chrome trip lever for easier implementation and more intuitive flushing; fully ADA compliant and WaterSense-approved efficiency of 1.28 GPF
The Toto Ultramax II is a perfect choice for your mid-range toilet needs. It’s made with the same standards and quality as with all the innovative and incredibly functional options offered by Toto, all within the confines of an affordable price tag.
For starters, the Toto Ultramax II is an improvement over the recently discontinued Ultramax, yet it carries enough of the classical sensibilities that made the original such a hit.
The Ultramax II is a one-piece toilet system that is designed for easier installation and utilization, making it perfect for a less hassling experience. The Ultramax II has a universal height fitting, giving it comfort that can be enjoyed by all adults of different sizes.
The Toto Ultramax II carries CeFiONtect glazing which made Toto so popular with consumers. This feature makes use of a ceramic glaze that gives a smoothing property to the toilet, protecting it from debris that can stick to the sides of the bowl.
This makes the Ultramax II incredibly easier to clean and maintain because of self-cleaning properties included with this revolutionary CeFiONtect glazing. In terms of flushing power, the Ultramax II uses a Tornado Flush flushing system that uses a dual-nozzle system to deliver the water pressure.
This flushing system creates a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste buildup and keeps the bowl cleaner. The Ultramax II also benefits from gravity and natural forces greater than the water pressure, keeping your toilet as water-efficient as possible.
As with other Toto toilets, the Ultramax II is computer-designed for exceptional ergonomics within its architecture. The trapway system is also fully glazed, giving flushing a smoother and faster action.
The Ultramax II also comes with an elongated bowl which is proven and tried-and-tested for better comfort for most people, with a 12” rough-in that is sufficient for most bottom sizes.
The Ultramax II is also integrated with SoftClose seat technology, giving it exceptional comfort even without a toilet seat. It also benefits from Toto’s very own SanaGloss coating technology which keeps your toilet bowl as clean as can be with every flush.
The universal seating height which the Ultramax II utilizes is criticized by some to be awkward, especially for taller or shorter people. It’s described by some to be subpar in comparison to the older Ultramax model, which was better designed for standard height.
In spite of these small problems, the Toto Ultramax II is still one of the best options for toilets within this price range. The inclusion of specific innovations that made Toto a household name helped in giving the Ultramax II somewhat of a reputation that definitely lives up to its name, as long as your budget can handle it.